Kenneth is a Certified Public Accountant and acts as the firm’s Director of Accounting and Taxation. He is the firm’s Finance Director and heads the Accounting Department of the firm’s sister company, CCA InterServ Ltd, that provides company formation &administration, accounting, business support and back office administration to the firm’s corporate clients and is active in the firm’s Tax Practice Group.
· Iron & Steel
Memberships & Affiliations
- Institute of Financial Services Practitioners, Malta
- Malta Institute of Accountants, Malta
- Malta Institute of Taxation
Professional & Civic Activities
- 2005 Accountancy Board
- 2002 Bachelor of Accountancy (Honours), University of Malta
- 2000 Bachelor of Commerce (Accountancy & Management), University of Malta
- Feasibility studies in the Hospitality Industry.