B.Accty.(Hons.), FIA, MIM, CPA, IIT (Dip), IMCM
Director, Tax & Immigration | Chetcuti Cauchi Advocates
Kenneth specializes in VAT, corporate and personal taxation. He is in charge of the Asia desk within the firm, with particular responsibility for China and Hong Kong. The firm has been actively involved in China for the last decade with different involvements ranging from speaking at conferences, working with Chinese firms and consultancy companies and providing Maltese and European tax and immigration advice to firms, banks, family offices and immigration agents. The firm has also assisted Chinese companies in international investment. Kenneth is also a key expert on Malta Citizenship by Investment, Malta Golden Visa, the Malta Global Residence Programme, Cyprus Citizenship by Investment, Cyprus Permanent Residency and real estate investment in Malta and Cyprus. Kenneth is a regular lecturer in the fundamental and advanced ACCA papers in taxation and heads the internal tax training at Chetcuti Cauchi. He also sits on the Taxation Committee of the Malta Institute of Accountants and the Taxation Committee of the Institution of Financial Service Practitioners.
|Practice Groups||Industry Groups|
Memberships & Affiliations
- Institute of Financial Services Practitioners, Malta
- Malta Institute of Accountants, Malta
- Malta Institute of Taxation
- Investor Migration Council
Professional & Civic Activities
- 2005 Accountancy Board
- 2002 Bachelor of Accountancy (Honours), University of Malta
- 2000 Bachelor of Commerce (Accountancy & Management), University of Malta
- Feasibility studies in the Hospitality Industry.