Internet, E-Commerce & ICT Law
Information Communications Technology (ICT), e-Commerce, Media and Internet Law have evolved rapidly over the past decade and now constitute an integral part of the business world, having revolutionized the legal arena in which businesses operate.
Working hand in hand with our Intellectual Property Division, our ICT law department provides legal advice on all aspects connected to today’s technological race, including:
- Advice on legal aspects of website development
- Drafting and application of software &/or development contracts
- Drafting and application of general terms and conditions, licensing agreements, outsourcing agreements and hosting- and ASP-agreements
- Advice on risk management, due diligence and (European) information and communication technology tenders
- ISP liability – copyright infringement, consumer/user rights
- e-banking licences
- acquisition of domain names and domain names disputes
- Transfer of technology (know-how, patents, trademarks and copyright) and the applicable agreements
- Venture capital, securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions
- Advice on the legal implications of hacking, security infringements, encryption and piracy;
- Legal assistance in the suppression of harmful and illegal content on the internet (including material violating intellectual property rights and trade secrets, child pornography, defamatory material, racist material, etc.)
- Consultancy and assistance in the event of computer-related fraud and forgery.
CCA is dedicated to delivering timely, well-informed, and practical legal advice to its clients with a goal of providing them with the necessary tools which enable them to gain a strategic advantage in the technology they need in this competitive marketplace.