Corporate compliance in Malta is a complex legal requirement for all Maltese registered companies. Our company secretarial team helps all companies and their officers to fulfil their statutory obligations under Maltese company law in an efficient manner.
Company Secretarial Services
Chetcuti Cauchi’s Corporate Services Division performs professional company secretarial duties for Malta companies, including:
- drafting resolutions;
- preparation of Minutes of the Board of Directors and Shareholders;
- effecting changes in the Board of Directors and Shareholders;
- making amendments to the company’s constitutive documents;
- maintenance of the company’s statutory records;
- timely preparation and lodgement of requisite annual forms and returns with the Registry of Companies;
- submission of the audited accounts to the Malta Registry of Companies and the Inland Revenue Department as required by Maltese Law;
- issue and authenticate any necessary company documents.
Company Secretarial Fees
Full company management services are available under one roof enabling us to provide cost-effective package prices covering required corporate services. Our Company Formation Pack and Fee Schedule is available on request.