- A visa application form [download]
- A photocopy of your passport.
- Other documents that may be required by the Immigration Police.
Visas are not issued on arrival. We will submit an application beforehand to the Immigration Office and follow it up until approved. We will send you the approval by fax.
The fax copy of the visa should be presented to the Immigration Officer on arrival into Malta together with 2 passport photos and a fee of Lm10 (about US $25) payable to the Immigration Officer. (Our legal fee and bank details provided on request.)
Step by Step Instructions
- Download the Official Visa Application Form and print it.
- Fill in the above form in full with all the required details. Where the details do not apply to you, please enter N/A.
- Sign the form and send it along with a photocopy of your passport BY: mail, courier or fax.
- Transfer the visa processing fee to the provided bank account by bank transfer. [Fees and bank details provided on request]. Our immigration consultants will submit your application only on receiving the above documentation and payment.
- A visa application takes about 15 days to be processed, so applications have to be submitted early.
- Each person over the age of eighteen (18) years must submit a separate application.
- The approval of a visa cannot be guaranteed as this is wholly in the hands of the immigration authorities. Our visa processing fees are non-refundable but you will be entitled to a copy of the official refusal.